This package includes a stay in Malmö City for 3 days with 2 nights at the first-class Hotel Elite Plaza, which is located centrally in Malmö City. This package includes a 7-speed bicycle with a helmet, one dinner at the pub next door, a map of the city, and an audio guide. The hotel is located in an elegant 19th-century building next to Gustav Adolf Square and just 700 meters from Malmö Central Station. The Bishop's Arms Pub, which is attached to the hotel and serves traditional pub food, where you can choose from a variety of beers and whiskeys. The central location of the hotel gives you easy access to culture, shopping, and entertainment such as Malmö's castle with its beautiful garden. After your night's sleep, the bikes will be ready for you. Go ahead and take the opportunity to test our Audio Guide that guides you to over 20 places including Malmöhus Castle, St. Peter's Church and the Fiskehoddorna, and more.
Book this package if you are ready to explore Malmö city in the best way possible, with a bike!
Things to see:
Malmö's top 10 attractions offer a variety of different attractions. The area such as the Västra Hamnen is still expanding and new buildings appear all the time and not to forget the Turning Torso which was built in 2005. The building was designed by the architect Santiago Calatrava and today the building functions as accommodation and for conferences. In the area, you will be greeted by Malmö's most popular sandy beach, where locals and visitors gather to sunbathe, swim, and enjoy stunning views of the Öresund Bridge are some of the top attractions.
Note that the price is for two people, the price for one person is 2800kr.
What is included?
- Two nights at Elite Hotels Plaza in Malmö (Superior room). Note that it will be an additional cost of 800 SEK when you book for 1 person.
- A dinner worth 300 SEK at Bishop Arms per person
- Two hotel breakfasts
- A 7-speed city bike with a basket and helmet
- Audio guide for the short route incl. a simple Google map and a link to the guide. Note! that headphones are not included
- Malmö city map + tips with different bike rounds
Good to know
- Appropriate clothes as the weather is unpredictable