There is no better way than to discover a new city through its cuisine and food. Taste the whole world in Malmö, walk along the streets and discover everything from authentic Swedish food to dishes from other countries.
Visit some of Malmö's most central locations and expand your knowledge of the city's background, while getting the chance to try different local taste sensations. The tasting tour includes stops where you will get to try a real Swedish coffee and locally caught fish from Fiskehoddorna. You will meet friendly staff at all our tasting stops where they tell you a short story about the food and their business. Explore 4 wonderful food stops where most of the food is produced locally with organic options. Use the information booklet that will be given to you at the start of the tour as a guide along your journey.
Please notify us with information about special requirements. Such as information about certain dietary restrictions. (Vegetarian, Milk protein, Vegan. etc)
Pull the image to the left to see more pictures
What is included?
Four lovely food stops
Digital and printed food map
24-hr bus card or Citybike for 24hr
Good to know
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years