The renter accepts the bicycle in good condition, and commits themselves to return the bike in equally good condition, and to ride the bike respecting the rules and obligations outlined in Sweden's laws, as well as committing themselves:
- Not to adjust or manipulate the mechanical parts of the bicycle.
- Not to adjust or manipulate the extra-lock code.
- To park the bike in a manner that is safe for pedestrians and in a place where theft is minimized (e.g. no dark alleys).
- To return the bike at the time and date indicated on the contract. A late return will be charged according to the description below. *
- To be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment which, always, remains the exclusive property of Travelshop AB. In case the equipment is lost, destroyed or damaged beyond repair in the judgment of Travelshop AB, the renter agrees to pay Travelshop AB the value to replace the equipment. The replacement charge will be determined by Travelshop AB and charged at the time of the return.
- The renter is responsible for the bicycle during the entire rental period. The renter is responsible for having travel insurance or home insurance in the event of theft of the bicycle. Travelshop charges the purchase price of the bicycle from the customer. The customer reports the incident to the police and then contacts their insurance company.
- Returning the bike after 4 pm, you return the bike at a Hotel behind the centralstation. "First Hotell Jörgen kock", (Jörgen kocksgatan 3) You park the bikes outside the hotel, lock the bike (take out battery if you have a E-bike) and give the keys to the reception.
- Take a picture of the bike before drop-off if you are choosing to leave the bike outside of our facilities. This is common if you are leaving the bike outside one of our partner hotells.
*4. If the return of the rental object is on the same day but at a time that is not defined by the date and time indicated on the contract will result in a fine based on the rental objects day price. If the return of the rental object is on a day that is not defined by the date and time indicated on the contract will result in a fine based on the number of days, the object was left beyond.
GDPR: Travelshop AB is required by their insurance company to obtain personal information from the customers that use their rental objects. We must in accordance obtain the customer’s name, phone number and email. We must also take a copy of their ID for safe-storage during the rental period. When in agreement to these terms the customer allow Travelshop AB to store their information until the end of the month in which after they are removed from their systems. The ID copy will be destroyed or given back to the customer renting Travelshop AB's objects after the rental period is over. Travelshop AB will never share the customer's details. Travelshop AB will never use the customer's details for anything other than bike rental. As per the agreement with these terms, the customer agrees to receive a singular email regarding feedback.